Note: It is strongly advised to create Avira Rescue CD on a clean PC, not the PC on which you will run it.
To use your own burning tool
- Download the iso image to a clean system (other than your infected computer) [Click Here to Download it]
To use its own burning tool
- Download the last version of Avira Rescue CD to a clean system (other than your infected computer) [Click Here to Download it]
- Insert a blank or rewritable CD/DVD in your burning device.
- Double-click on the rescue_system-common-en.exe icon and, for Windows Vista and Windows 7, confirm Windows security warning.
- A window opens.
- Now you can use this to Boot your infected computer, read how here: Boot from RescueCD