Uninstall the security solution through the Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Program and Features (Windows Vista/7) option in the Windows Control Panel.
Only if the process described is not completed correctly, it is advisable to follow the steps below:
- Download the UNINSTALLER_11.EXE (717 KB) file.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER_11.EXE file by double-clicking it.
- A window will be displayed requiring confirmation to begin the uninstallation and warning about the system restart once the process has ended. Click Yes.
- To complete the uninstallation process you need to restart your computer. To do so, click OK on the new window.
Note: a window asking to reboot the computer might not always appear. It is anyhow advisable to reboot the computer after executing the uninstaller.
Note: For Panda Cloud AV use this file instead: Cloud_AV_Uninstaller.exe